CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Well, hello there! 
It's been a minute since I've done a WILW post!

Fall is here, and I am LOVIN' it!!

Here's what else I love:


I am SO addicted to this website!  I have to be very mindful of my time because I can spend hours browsing and lose my entire day! 


The leaves are so beautiful right now.  In about another week or so, they should be in full foliage.  We love to visit Grandview Drive in Peoria this time of year.  It is absolutely breathtaking!

Pumpkins!  I am obsessed with all things pumpkin!  As soon as the weather begins to cool off and the first hints of fall blow in, I begin to feel the stirrings of my need for pumpkin.  I have tried to fight it, but it's useless!  I love everything!  Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin dip, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin steamers, pumpkin french toast (thanks, Pinterest!), pumpkin roll or pumpkin marshmallow Scentsy.....pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!  I love to decorate with them too!  They are just so darn festive!

Although this year, I have not decorated anything and it is KILLING me!  We close on our new house in 2 weeks, so it's pointless to decorate now.  I am thinking at the new house we won't decorate for Halloween this year, but I can still put up my fall loves!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment