CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

LID!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I woke up to an email from our agency telling me that our LID is 3/1! LID means this is the date we are logged into China's system. It also means we are now eligible to be matched from the upcoming lists (not to mention all the paperwork that is DONE!) We only had to wait 6 days for our LID--which is about average right now, however most people aren't being notified until a week or two past their LID. So I was quite surprised!

Now, for the not-so-great news. Our agency is telling us it could take 6-8 months to get a referral. I am really struggling with this. That is entirely too long to wait, not to mention how far back it will push everything! So now I am trying to figure out my next move.....

But for today...YAY for LID!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment