CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Wow!  It's a been a while since I've posted my Wednesday loves!!!
It has been crazy busy around these parts.
But that's no excuse!  I promise to do better.


WHAT I'M LOVIN' WEDNESDAY

Little boy legs!  These are the legs of a little man who plays outside all day long.  The boy runs and climbs like it's his job.  These are the legs of a little guy who is enjoying summer to its fullest!

Reebok ZigTech.  I bought these sweet new kicks and I LOVE them!  They are super comfy and they seem to absorb lots of shock.  They are easy on the leg muscles and since they have a wide base they improve balance (since I am rather clumsy anyway!)  With my recent foot surgery and working out so much, I needed a good shoe and I sure found it! Oh, and how cute are they?!

Speaking of working out, I am LOVING my workouts!  I am spending about 10 hours a week working out.  It goes something like this:  Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings:  45 minutes of Get Strong class (strength training) then an hour of Zumba.  Monday & Wednesday nights:  30 minutes of Just Abs class, 60 minutes of Cardio Kickboxing.  Tuesday & Thursday nights:  an hour of Zumba.  Saturday morning:  an hour of Zumba followed by an hour of Cardio Kickboxing. 

So with that schedule, hopefully soon I will be posting that I am lovin' looking like this!


I am also lovin' that my girlie was released by her orthopedist to resume activity after her broken foot.  She did 3 weeks of physical therapy and will continue strength excercises at home.  But she is ready to start running again, and she couldn't be happier! 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm jealous of your workouts! I've really fallen behind since summer started. Glad Rylee is back in her running shoes - it's so hard for them to sit still!!

Anonymous said...

Ya.....I am pretty happy to be back to running :D

Rylee said...

Ya.....I am pretty happy to be back to running : D

Post a Comment