CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Two weeks in a row!!!  Go me!!!

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

I love the beach!  I could spend all day every day there!  The beach in our town looks just like this--minus the white sand and blue water.  Our beach is mostly gravel with a teeny bit o' sand meeting up with the lake that houses our nuclear power plant.  But if I plant my new beach umbrella and close my eyes, it looks JUST like this pic! 

After spending the day at aforementioned beach, Solarcaine is my new BFF.  We are meeting up multiple times daily!  It happens every year.  It doesn't matter how much sunscreen I apply, my fair self BURNS.  And after a few days, all that burnt skin will peel off and I will be all cracker white again.  *sigh*

My newfound LOVE!  I have never been a huge Sun Chips fan, but these little crisps make my taste buds sing! 

These are my other snack of choice as of late.  I love these little suckers.  They are so good to eat by themselves, and are terrific in salads!  The kids love them too! 

My little guy!  Rylee is away at camp so little man has had our undivided attention all week.  It has been so great to just focus on him, play with him, dance with him, help him with his reading, and listen to his endless chatter.  He has been so well behaved and is enjoying all the extra attention!

--On a not so "Loving" note--I just have to vent my frustration for a sec.  Last week I logged 11 1/2 hours at the gym.  Seriously.  That is a LOT of time spent working out!  My reward?  This week I GAINED .4 lbs.  Are you kidding me????
This is how it goes.  I have been working out like this for about 3 months now.  In the past 8 weeks, I have only lost 6 pounds.  Come on.  I could GAIN that in a week!  GRRRRRR.....
*ok, vent over.  I feel better now.  But I'm still fat* 

Have a great week!!!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

mmm I love craisins too! I make a slaw - bag of broccoli slaw, 1/2 jar of slaw dressing, 3/4 cup craisins, 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds.

Post a Comment