CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Update

Still no State Endorsement.
Last Thursday I sent our social worker an email politely asking if she would contact the State to find out the status of our letter. 
On Friday, she emailed me and said she had a voice mail and an email in to the lady, and she would let me know as soon as she got a response.
First thing this morning, she sent me another email saying she was still waiting for a response and will let me know.
About 15 minutes later, she forwarded me the email response that said the State received the paperwork they needed from our agency and our letter would be completed today.
*Here's the kicker*
She also stated that she received the paperwork from BAAS LAST MONDAY!!!! 
Has it just been sitting on the desk for an entire week?
Had I not insisted on requested an inquiry, how long would they have let it sit there?

But, the good news is that our endorsement letter should go out either today or tomorrow,
and as long as there are no problems with the US MAIL (Ahem...Kristi!), then we should have it by
the end of the week. 
I am really praying it comes Thursday so I can FedEx it that day and it will arrive at the lockbox on Friday.
(No one there to receive it Saturday).
So...HOPEFULLY....we will be on our way again!

(By the way, that means we will be on to the next wait!)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

and then hope you get your fingerprint appt in St Louis & not Naperville!

Brooke said...

yay! congrats!!

Post a Comment