CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Craziness

I apologize for my 2 week absence, but things have been absolutely C.R.A.Z.Y. around here! 
It all started with the arrival of the Girl Scout cookies.  You may not know, but for the 6 weeks following cookie delivery, there is an endless supply of them somewhere. 
That somewhere happens to be at my house.  I store them and people who were missed in the pre-sale, don't know a Girl Scout, or who already ate all the ones they ordered and need more can purchase them.
Troops also purchase them and sell them outside of stores or walk door-to-door selling cookies.
So for those 6 weeks I have to be readily available to anyone needing cookies.
And LOTS of people need cookies!

Throw in all of our other daily activities, Rylee participating in 2 sports right now, Evan's swim class and pre-school schedule, regular activities, oh---and the fact that we have to squeeze meals, homework, laundry, etc. in all of that, and I am left in a tailspin! 

So please forgive my absence.  Contrary to popular belief, I haven't been sitting around watching soaps and eating bon bons! 

But I will make more effort to be a better blogger and will post more often!

Happy Spring everyone!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment