CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

It's Here!  It's Official!  It is really, truly SPRING!
The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and my spirit feels renewed.
(We won't talk about the snow in the forecast)


What I'm Lovin' this week:

SPRING:  I love waking up to sunshine and birds singing every morning.  I don't even mind the rainy days (as long as we don't have too many in a row!)  The kids are outside every day~where they need to be!
Our daffodils are blooming, tulips are coming up, even my garlic is already about 8 inches tall!


ZUMBA:  Today I went to Zumba for the first time since my foot surgery in December.  It's always awkward the first few times you go....learning the routines, getting your foot moves, etc.  I totally feel like the most ungraceful, uncoordinated swan.  (Which I'm pretty ungraceful & uncoordinated anyway, this just makes it worse!)  But Zumba is a really good workout and I lovse to sweat!  I look forward to getting back in the swing of things to srengthen my body and lose some weight.

 
WIRELESS PRINTING:  OMG.  Can I just say that this is wonderful!!!  We got a new desktop computer and printer recently.  Our new printer has wireless printing, so I can be anywhere in the house (or backyard) with my laptop and print whatever I need!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! 


Have a great week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment