CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Clarity

Today my heart is so heavy.  I can't go into a lot of specifics, but oh, the tears--they are a-flowin'. 
And they won't stop.
It is one of those situations where you just need to know.
What is right?  What is fair?  What will the outcome be?
It's about decisions.  If you have ever met me, you know I am the world's WORST decision maker.
And this is more than a decision. 
It could be life changing.  For better or worse.

Tyson keeps telling me to stop worrying and just give it up to God.
 I am trying to do that.  Really, I am.
But I am not a patient person, and I need clarity a lot faster than it is coming.
I know it's not all about me, and that sometimes God's plan is different from our own.

I just wish I knew what to do---Besides sit around and cry all day.
Please give me clarity.  Soon.



1 comments:

Post a Comment