CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Holy Canoli--it's already Wednesday again!  The past 7 days have gone by really fast!

Here are my loves this week:

Have ya'll seen this show?  It is SO good!  It's about a bunch of doctors who work at a medical clinic in the middle of the jungle.  The show isn't full of a bunch of hotties like Grey's Anatomy, but it has a couple.  It is from the same creator as Grey's & Private Practice, and I love it!


Wireless printing!  Ok, so for some of you this may not be a new thing, but in our house it is!  I LOVE wireless printing!  When I can print from my laptop on the couch and not even have to get up to turn on the printer....well, that is SOOO my style!  Now if I can just figure out how to get the printed document in my hand without me having to get off of said couch and retrieve it from the printer! 


This guy.  Him.  Right here.  He is the BEST husband in the entire world.  He is so good to me--always.  No matter what.  He puts up with me, my moods, my silliness, my quirks and idiosyncracies and loves me in spite of it all.  Unconditionally and irrevocably.  He supports me no matter what I do.  He is my very best friend in the whole world.  When no one else is there, he ALWAYS is--no questions asked.  I don't deserve him, but I sure am thankful for him. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment