CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Howdy folks!  I almost forgot that it is Wednesday!  I would truly hate to disappoint anyone by not posting my

WHAT I'M LOVIN' WEDNESDAY!!

Daffodils are blooming all over our yard!  While I must say, they aren't really my favorite flower, I sure am happy to see them sprouting up and adding some color outside!  Tyson picked a bunch of them and put them in a vase on our dining room table.  They are super pretty to look at, but I gotta tell ya, they kinda stink!


So I started going to Zumba again after a 5 month hiatus for foot surgery.  I truly love this class!  I will admit, I am THE SINGLE MOST uncoordinated person in the class, but I can still get my sweat on!  I tried Zumba for the Wii a few weeks ago, and I wasn't all that crazy about it.  Maybe I just like the accountability of being in the class with other people.


If you have not tried the new Philly Cooking Creme, RUN--don't walk to your nearest grocery store and purchase some STAT!!!  Who knew heaven came in a little bucket?  This stuff is sooooo good (ok, maybe it cancels out the Zumba class.  But if I eat Philly then go to Zumba the next day, it's all good, right?)  I have tried all 3 flavors and cannot choose a favorite!  They are delish!!!

What are YOU lovin' this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment