CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Down

Today is Day 30 of our LOA wait. 

For those of you not in the adoption world, let me explain this to you a little.
This is the official Letter Of Approval China will issue, giving us permission to adopt Nola.
The wait can be anywhere from 30-130 days, and there is NO rhyme or reason to where you will fall.
There has recently been a huge slow-down in the process and LOTS of people are waiting on LOA.
It is depressing.
Obviously, the sooner your approval comes, the sooner you travel.

It's not my turn yet, there are far too many people ahead of me and I am trying not to get too ruffled about it yet.  I could potentially have a LONG wait ahead.
But it's hard.
Especially when we just aren't seeing a lot of movement.

So today, I am choosing to take a positive attitude, and we are going out to eat at our favorite
Chinese restaurant to celebrate 30 days of waiting accomplished!

(But if you happen to know the cleaning lady at the LOA department, could you ask her to move my file up in the stack?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment