CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Update!

Last week I ordered an update on Nola. 
I mostly wanted new measurements so I can get an idea what size clothes she needs.
And of course, I wanted pictures!

Here she is.....now 23 months old!






I knew she was small, but based on her new measurements, she is even smaller than I thought!
She is 30 inches tall and 19 pounds. 
This puts her in about 9-12 months clothes, and a size 5-6 shoe.

It mentions 3 different times in the update that she likes snacks. 
And that she likes to "follow her nurterer around".
Rylee said she will fit right in around here..."Just like Evan and I, always up Mommy's butt and eating non stop!"  So true, child. :)
It says that her favorite toy is a ball.
She is not potty trained yet and still takes a bottle. 
I am totally OK with both.

Today is Day 43 of our LOA wait.  All we know is that we are not out of translation yet.  No telling how long it's going to be.....

Waiting is hard, but updates make it a little easier!



2 comments:

Christina said...

She is a precious little peanut!

The Crazy Eight Toering Clan said...

She is so beautiful!! Found your blog through the DTC site- can't wait to follow your journey!!

Post a Comment