CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crazy Kid

When we were are the Cornbelters game, Evan got very bored and started acting silly.
My boy is nothing BUT personality and loves to ham it up for anyone who will watch!

Here are a few videos I made of his silliness! 

What's up, lady?
Would you marry me, because I never had a girlfriend in years.
Sooo......can you be my girl?
Teach me how to do it
teach me, teach me how to do it
teach me how to do it

Typical 5 year old boy....
Oh, ooohhho...Mom needs deo, cuz she has B.O.
She's got deodorant, she's got farty armpits
She always wants to smell mine, but they're stinky.
Creepy, creepy, creepy
Do you wanna hear my beluga whale song?
OK, it goes like this............
Wanna hear my blue whale song?.........
Wanna hear my shark sound?................
(chomp, chomp, chomp)
What's up, lady?
See ya
Mom, I'm saying see ya.  That means good-bye!


The facial expressions CRACK ME UP!








0 comments:

Post a Comment