CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

We FINALLY have.....


That's right!  After 93 days of waiting, we finally got our LOA!  
The kids and I were at the library, and as we were leaving I happened to check my email on my phone, and there was an email from our agency saying our LOA had been issued and it would arrive at the agency Friday.  
Let me just say, the library is NOT the place to get news like that!  :)
A few minutes later I got another email that said the LOA had just arrived at the agency, so it would be sent out and we would actually receive it Friday!
AAACCKKKKK!!!!

After stalking the FedEx guy all afternoon, he finally arrived about 3:00. 
The poor guy was just doing his job.
He had no idea I would make him kindly ask him to pose for a picture!
He was such a good sport about it (after he made sure all the bread from lunch was out of his teeth)!

Then I drove to Tyson's office, where we signed it, made copies and high tailed it over to FedEx to send it all back out, along with our I800 application. (With 4 minutes to spare before the last delivery!)

This is all the paperwork that went back to our agency

And this is all the paperwork that went to Immigration

Thankfully, we are finished with paperwork!  
SO thankful for this final approval from China!

0 comments:

Post a Comment