CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Wednesday always seems to be the longest day of the week.  It feels as if the weekend will never come!  So today I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things!  So without further ado.......

Welcome to my very first What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!!



I love American Idol!  We look forward to it every week and it is one of the few shows we can watch as a family.  I gotta admit, I was a bit leery of the new judges this year.  But so far, I love them! 


Dairy Queen Chocolate Extreme Blizzard= Heaven in a cup!  I have always been a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard girl, but one of my daughter's friends ordered this one day and I was feeling adventurous.  I threw caution to the wind, ordered one, and have been hooked ever since!  They use vanilla ice cream (but you can order it with chocolate) and they mix it with chocolate syrup that makes the ice cream chocolatey, chocolate pieces, and brownie chunks.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It is sooooo good!  The little brownie chunks are so soft and chewy......Ok, you get the idea!  Try one, you won't be sorry!




Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Body Cream.  I really love all B & B Works products, but this one stands alone!  The body cream is so thick and wonderful this time of year when skin is super dry.  It's like a drink of water (with citrus!) for your skin.  The scent is amazing, it's so cool and fruity and refreshing.  The only thing better than using this in the dead of winter is putting it on after the pool in summer!

What are some things you're lovin'?


I hope you enjoy the rest of the week! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment