CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Welcome to What I'm Lovin' Wednesday! 

Today I am lovin' that the temps are in the low 50's, the snow is melting, the sun is shining and we saw a robin in the backyard!  The promise of Spring is evident!  I really don't know why I live in Central Illinois.  I need to be someplace where it is warm and sunny year round! 

I am also lovin' this:

My daughter's Girl Scout troop went on a field trip to Krispy Kreme this week.  It was so much fun!  We all got to decorate our own doughnut and got a tour of the place.  Our tour guide kept shoving hot, fresh doughnuts at us and well, it would have just been rude to refuse them!  We bought a dozen to bring home and truthfully, I should just eat the whole box so they aren't sitting there staring at me every time I enter the kitchen! 



I love, love, LOVE the BEP!  Whether or not you loved or hated their Super Bowl performance, you know it is impossible to sit still when their music is on!  I love the upbeat feel-goodness of their music!  If I were a more dedicated person, I would put some BEP on the iPod and get my hiney on the treadmill!  (Instead I prefer to obsess over the Krispy Kreme box!)




This week I bought the Create A Critter cartridge for my Cricut.  I LOVE this cartridge!  It has the cutest images on it!  The little animal friends you can create are adorable!  AND, as an added bonus, I got it at a smokin' hot price!  

Hopefully you are all lovin' your week and continue to see signs of Spring! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment