CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I800A Approval!!!






Today is a great day! 
I got a call from our USCIS officer yesterday morning and she said that she would look over our file soon and if everything looked good she would issue approval yesterday or today.
I hurried (ahem...took me 2 1/2 hours) and sent a FedEx label so it could be overnighted back to me.
At 12:29 p.m. I received an email from our officer saying our approval was finished, packaged up and waiting on FedEx pick-up!

It was delivered today and I had it notarized, then drove 45 minutes to have it certified.
(Did I mention I have the stomach flu?)
I will take it back to Chicago with me on Friday when I pick up the rest of my documents, have it authenticated and then send it to our agency in California to be reviewed and translated and then it will be
PUT ON A PLANE TO CHINA!!!

This is very exciting news because as of right now we are not matched with a child.  Once China receives our dossier, we will be logged into their system and wait to be matched!
I would LOVE to see that sweet face before Easter!
*fingers crossed, prayers going up!*






0 comments:

Post a Comment